Voor iedereen die beweert dat het wel meevalt. Hieronder een onvolledige lijst "incidenten" van 2014 in Europa.
- August 2 – Gorinchem – A Holocaust monument was spray painted with the slogan “Free Gaza.”
- July 29, 2014 - Amsterdam - A firebomb was thrown at an apartment belonging to a Jewish woman who was flying an Israeli flag on her balcony.
- July 17, 2014 - Amersfoot - Stones were thrown through a window of the home of the country's Chief Rabbi.
- November 15, 2014 - Antwerp - A rabbi was stabbed in the throat by an unknown assailant while walking to synagogue.
- September 16, 2014 - Anderlecht - A synagogue was the target of an arson attack.
- September 14, 2014 - Brussels - Rocks and bottles were thrown at the Jewish Martyrs’ memorial.
- September 10, 2014 - A man on a tram shouted that Muslims were being killed in Iraq and “Belgium does nothing, it’s ruled by Jews, who should be killed.”
- August 11, 2014 - Ghent - A banner reading "Send Netanyahu and his Zionist army back to Dachau for killing over 1,800 Palestinians” was hung from a balcony.
- July 30, 2014 - Antwerp - A Belgian doctor refused to treat a Jewish woman, telling her son "send her to Gaza for a few hours, then she'll get rid of the pain."
- July 23, 2014 - Liege - A cafe posted signs in Turkish and French on their window which read: "Dogs are allowed in this establishment but Jews are not under any circumstances.” The French text replaces “Jews” with “Zionists.” The police removed the sign.
- May 24, 2014 - Brussels - An unknown assailant opened fire inside the Jewish Museum, killing Israeli tourists Emmanuel and Mira Riva and two others. The gunmen then fled the museum and is currently being pursued by Belgian law enforcement officials.
- August 21, 2014 - Copenhagen - A Jewish school was had its windows broken, as was spray painted with slogans reading "no peace in Gaza" and "no peace to you Zionist pigs."
- December 22, 2014 - Paris - A bullet fired from an air gun pierced a window of the David Ben Ichay synagogue. No one was injured.
- December 1, 2014 - Paris - Three armed individuals robbed a Jewish couple - a 19 year old woman and her 21 year old partner- at gunpoint, and raped the woman. The assailants reportedly told the couple they shouldn’t try to pretend they didn’t have money because they knew they were Jewish.
- November 6, 2014 - Paris - A visibly Jewish male was beaten by a group of approximately 15 teens outside of a school.
- August 12, 2014 - Marseilles -A visibly Jewish male was in his car and wanted to park in his building's garage, but another car was blocking the entrance. He honked and a young man came out of the building and said, “Dirty Jew, you’re not in Gaza here. I’m going to kill you and your family.” The victim tried to flee into the building, but was followed by the young man and several members of his family who hit him in the face and head.
- August 1, 2014 - Nice -Two men insulted two Jews near a local synagogue on Friday night, then came back at 3:30am Saturday with iron bars and broke a glass door and a surveillance camera. Police were close by and arrested them on the spot.
- July 26, 2014 - Toulouse - Following an anti-Israel demonstration, a protestor threw two Molotov cocktails at the security kiosk of the Jewish Community Center. The cocktails exploded but missed their target, and the attacker was quickly arrested.
- July 24, 2014 - Bobigny - A Jewish male was attacked by a group of people after his address was published on a Facebook page. He sustained light injuries.
- July 23, 2014 - Paris -Police arrested 16 people, mostly minors, for yelling “Death to Jews!” at a patrons of a restaurant on rue de Rosier, one of the more famous streets in the old Jewish Quarter of Paris.
- July 22, 2014 - Gap - During an anti-Israel demonstration yesterday in Gap (southeastern France) with 300 participants, ten hooded individuals broke a window where a Star of David was visible. They threatened to kill the woman inside, but didn’t enter and fled before the police arrived.
- July 20, 2014 - Sarcelles -A kosher store that was attacked with an improvised grenade in 2012 was attacked again, apparently with a Molotov cocktail, during an illegal anti-Israel demonstration.
- July 18, 2014 - Lyon - A young Jewish male was hit in the head as his attacker yelled, "I want to kill all the Jews." The attacker was arrested on the spot by police.
- July 18, 2014 - Lyon - A banner with "Israel Assassin" was hung on the gate of a synagogue.
- July 13, 2014 - Paris - During a large anti-Israel demonstration two synagogues were attacked. Dozens of demonstrators broke off and tried to attack the Synagogue de la Roquette, while other demonstrators tried to enter the synagogue at Rue des Tournelles. Anti-Semitic slogans were reported in both incidents and chants of “Death to the Jews!” were heard during the demonstration.
- July 7, 2014 - Paris - A 17-year-old Jewish girl was attacked and pepper sprayed in her face while the assailant made anti-Semitic remarks.
- June 14, 2014 - Paris - Two men pointed what appeared to be firearms at police officers stationed outside a synagogue.
- June 14, 2014 - Garges les Gonesses - A knife and other objects were hurled into the interior yard of a synagogue.
- June 7, 2014 - Sarcelles - Two visibly Jewish teenagers were sprayed with tear gas.
- May 30, 2014 - Paris - A Jewish man was attacked by three assailants who said to him: “We know it was you who called the cops yesterday. You Jews are all the same.” They then proceeded to physically assualt the individual, shouting "You're a dirty Jew. We know where you live, we know your wife, your kids, your car." The man sustained a broken elbow during the incident.
- May 24, 2014 - Paris - Two Jewish brothers, aged 19 and 22, who were on their way to a local synagogue, were beaten with brass knuckles by two assailants. One victim was hospitalized with a severe eye injury.
- May 13, 2014 - Paris - A Jewish woman and her baby were assaulted while waiting for a bus. An unidentified woman shook the baby's stroller and shouted at the mother: "Dirty Jewess, enough with your children already, you Jews have too many children, screw you!"
- March 10, 2014 - Paris - A visibly identifiable Jewish male was attacked by two men with a stun gun near a local synagogue. He was not seriously hurt, but did require hospitalization.
- March 2, 2014 – Paris – An orthodox Jewish man was assaulted and beaten on a Metro train. The four assailants, who were described as of Arab descent, reportedly shouted “Jews” before the attack.
- July 29, 2014 - Wuppertal - Molotov cocktails were thrown at the doors of a local synagogue.
- July 25, 2014 - Frankfurt-am-Main - A rabbi received a phone call from a man who threatened to kill 30 Jews in the city if his family in Gaza was harmed.
- July 25, 2014 - Berlin -A visibly identifiable Jews was hit in the face while walking on the street. The attacker fled before police arrived.
- December 23, 2014 - Larissa - The Jewish cemetery was vandalized with anti-Semitic graffiti including swastikas and the slogans "Juden" and "six million more."
- May 30, 2014 - Thessaloniki - Unknown vandals damaged a Jewish cemetery in the city by smashing some vases and ornaments and knocking over several headstones and plaques.
- August 4, 2014 - Erpatak - The town mayor hung in effigy the Israeli Prime Minister and former President, and told the Associated Press that the “Jewish terror state” is trying to obliterate the Palestinians and says he opposes “the efforts of Freemason Jews to rule the world.”
- May 8, 2014 - Szikszo - Over 50 Jewish graves were smashed and knocked over in a local cemetery.
- March 14, 2014 - Tatabanya - Jewish tombstones were defaced with swastikas and anti-Semitic slurs, including the phrases “STINKING JEWS!”, “HoloLie” and “There was no Holocaust but there will be!!!”
- July 18-19, 2014 - Belfast - The windows of a local synagogue were smashed on consecutive days.
- August 9, 2014 - Rome - Posters headlined “Boycott Israel!” cited the “massacre of the Palestinian people” and urged “not to buy from Jews.” The poster then listed shops in Rome that are alleged to be owned by Italian Jews.
- August 6, 2014 - Gorizia - A synagogue door was defaced with the words "Judey pigs. We will kill you a lot!!"
- July 26, 2014 - Rome - Anti-Semitic graffiti and flyers, including swastikas and posters reading "Anne Frank Storyteller", were found on the shops and walls of city's historic Jewish neighborhood.
- January 25, 2014 - Rome - Boxes containing pigs heads were mailed to the city's synagogue, the Jewish museum and the Israeli Embassy. The synagogue also received an anonymous bomb threat. In a separate incident, a swastika and anti-Semitic graffiti were found outside a municipal building in a Rome neighborhood reading “the Holocaust is a lie” and “Hanna [sic] Frank is a big liar.”
- October 25, 2014 - Trondheim - Several tombstones in a Jewish cemetery were desecrated with purple paint, and the slogan "Der Furher" a reference to Hitler, was painted on a nearby building.
- August 2, 2014 - Malmo - Unidentified indivduals attacked a rabbi, throwing a glass bottle at his car while shouting "f***ing Jews."
- July 31, 2014 - Malmo - The city's main synagogue was attacked when unknown vandals hurled bottles at the building breaking three windows.
- March 27, 2014 - Malmo - Two teenagers were arrested after attempting to break into a Jewish community building during a demonstration that featured anti-Semitic slogans.
- March 10, 2014 - Stockholm - A high school which holds special classes for Jewish students was spray painted with anti-Semitic graffiti including a swastika, the phrases "Jewish swine" and "disgusting Jews," and the number "1488,"a reference to the Nazi greeting "Heil Hitler."
- August 22, 2014 - Azuqueca de Henares - A loca Imam delivered an anti-Semitic sermon where he classified the Jewish people as being traitors, assassins and aggressive, and prayed for God to “Destroy the looting Jews…until none of them are left.”
- August 12, 2014 - Davos - A visibly identifiable Jew was attacked by an unknown assailant who was shouting "Jews out."
- December 30, 2014 - London - Swastikas were painted on more then 20 cars in a heavily Jewish neighborhood.
- September 12, 2014 - Hertfordshire - Visibly Jewish school students were refused entry into a sporting goods store by a security guard who told them "no Jews" were allowed in. The store later apologized and the security guard was fired.
- August 2, 2014 - Hove - "Free Gaza" was spray painted on a synagogue.
- July 30, 2014 - Kingston - A sign reading "child murderers" was taped the door of a synagogue.
- July 13, 2014 - Hendon - A swastika was spray painted on the front door of a Jewish home.
- July 12, 2014 - Manchester - Following a pro-Palestinian rally, occupants in a group of cars driving through the Jewish neighborhood of Broughton Park shouted and swore at Jewish pedestrians with slogans that included “Heil Hitler”. Cans and eggs were thrown at Jewish pedestrians from at least two of the cars.
- June 22, 2014 - Manchester - 40 gravestones were pushed over and smashed in the Blackley Jewish Cemetery.
- June 22, 2014 - Tottenham - Neo-Nazi's attacked concert-goers at a music festival, pelting them with fireworks and rocks. One of those deliberately attacked was wearing a kippa.